Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Committee Suit: The Artist


I am one who is excited by color, and shadow, and reflection. I am one who yearns to express my emotions by creating. I am one who is compelled to honor beauty and pattern. I am one who sees. I am one who creates, and in that, I am the Creator.

I give to you the ability to see the world differently... to hesitate long enough to see that which most people allows to pass them by. I give to you the desire to express the world that others miss, to express your Self and your passions.

I want you to take the risk to create from your core. I want you to feel the pull from within to explore your Self through the many arts available to you. I want you to dance and move, sling paint, write prose, cook creatively, and dream new dreams. I want you to grow in your artwork. I want you to bring pleasure to others, and cause them to reflect through your creations.

1 comment: