Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Council Suit: Menopausal Woman

I am one who transforms. I am one who closes one chapter and opens another. I am one who brings the heat, who rides the waves of emotion, whose body gives into gravity to create a new landscape. I am the gatekeeper of wisdom. I have often paddled through treacherous waters, but sometimes the wisdom is in putting away the oar.

My gift to you is in the ability to plan without offspring to consume you. My gift to you is in connecting you with other women, moving you toward the wisdom of this life cycle. My gift to you is in a life lived and the gathering of information. My gift to you is freedom!

I want you to enjoy this newest chapter. I want you to tap into the wisdom of menopause and see the journey from the vantage point of having journeyed. I want you to lighted up - breathe when you feel the rise of irritability. Turn the temperature down - you can't get more nekkid than nekkid. Let go of the fear of falling over the precipice, of falling within the waterfall, and roll with this new "stage of age". Honor your own wisdom that only comes with the later stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment