Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Council Suit: Crone Celebration

I am one who celebrates the stepping over the threshold into cronehood to welcome aging. I am one who is rising and taking flight from the drowning state you were in. I am the one who ages with silent wisdom and who has seen more than I would have wished for. I look behind me and notice a sea of history and look ahead and see the time shortening. I move beyond the past longing into celebrating each day.

My gift for you is in honoring the aging process as well as the wisewoman within you. I bring the gift of losing the need to conform in order to fit in. I give you the strength to draw on your wisdom to pull yourself out of the flood and take flight. I give you the gift of retrospection and wisdom to live in the now.

I want you to have the freedom to bounce from black and grey to color. I want you to peel away restraints as you age and paint your toes red. I want you to embrace the mourning and sadness when there is need and then celebrate life and the strength that comes from the seasoning of experience. I want you to pass on the wisdom to the maidens that come after you, to share the gift of your insight that comes from experience. I want you to revel in your sageness as crone woman

No comments:

Post a Comment